Here Are 47 New Baseball Pitching Drills And Techniques To Help Pitchers Of All Ages Develop Rock-Solid Mechanics
NOW AVAILABLE FOR IMMEDIATE DOWNLOAD!
Drill Work + Repetition = Mechanical Efficiency. Like anything else you want to be good at, the keys to improving baseball skill are repetition and practice.
To assist your training, Baseball Pitching Drills, a new book by former Chicago Cubs pitching pro Steven Ellis, features 47 new baseball pitching drills that serve definitive purposes in the development of a successful pitcher.
This book teaches the drills for learning a rock-solid delivery and becoming biomechanically efficient. You'll learn the best drills for helping players master an efficient delivery. Included are the following baseball drills:
- Backwards chaining drills,
- Pitching mechanics drills,
- Pitching velocity drills,
- Long toss drills,
- Bullpen drills,
- Mirror drills
- Wall drills,
- Towel drills series,
- Youth pitching drills,
- Little league pitching drills,
- Fun pitching drills for kids,
- Pitching drills for high school pitchers,
- Pitching drills to increase velocity,
- Pitching drills for youth baseball,
- Pitching drills little league,
- Baseball pitching drills for youth,
- Youth baseball pitching drills,
- Little league baseball pitching drills,
- And many more!
Most of these drills are used throughout Major League Baseball, as well as by pitching coaches and players in college and high school baseball programs. And the selection is wide enough to provide any particular drill that meets a pitcher's specific needs.
What's more, the procedure or how-to perform each baseball pitching drill is explained in step-by-step detail, as well as its purpose and application in a pitcher's development.
Many experts say that it takes 2,000 repetitions to undo a bad habit or develop a good one. The sooner you start applying these baseball drills and pitching techniques, the sooner you'll be able to:
- Develop proper pitching mechanics.
- Reduce risk to injuries.
- Develop functional strength and muscle memory.
- Increase pitch velocity and movement.
- Improve accuracy and control.
- Make baseball practices more fun and purposeful.
Don't miss out! Baseball Pitching Drills teaches 47 new baseball pitching drills, including backward chaining and towel drills, to help maximize pitching ability. This book will help any pitcher become a more consistent success on the pitcher’s mound.
In all, this simple step-by-step pitching drill guide delivers the baseball pitching instruction and training drills you need to achieve immediate results. And if you are not completely satisfied for any reason, we'll refund your money 100%.
Buy it Now